Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping Terms at The Herb Depot (Canada Shipping)
- Orders are sent via Canada Post
- Processing times: All orders require 2-3 business days to be processed and fulfilled (shipping time does not include processing time)
Changes to postal operations and delivery processes to protect employees and the public from the spread of Covid-19 may impact delivery times. To ensure faster processing (i.e. your order will be put first in order queue) and faster delivery times, please select Xpress/Priority at checkout.
We thank you for your understanding and for your patience.
- All orders over $99+ (before tax) will qualify for free shipping in Canada
- To qualify for free shipping with discount code; order total must be over $99 (before tax) after discount/sale/coupon code has been applied
- Canada Remote Areas (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut): All orders over $165.00 will qualify for free shipping. To qualify for free shipping with discount code; order total must be over $165.00 (before tax) after discount/sale/coupon code has been applied
- For larger orders (i.e. quantity exceeding 100 items); please allow for longer processing times
- Free shipping qualifies for Canada Post Expedited Shipping
Shipping Terms at The Herb Depot (U.S. & International Shipping)
- International Shipping: Canada Post Small Packet International Surface OR Canada Post Small Packet International Air, will not have tracking available once the parcel leaves Canada. Choose higher tier shipping options for fully tracked parcels.
- U.S. Shipping: Small Packet USA Air does not have tracking available once the parcel leaves Canada. Choose higher tier shipping options for fully tracked parcels.
- Should your order be subject to customs or import duties, these will be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. We cannot determine the cost of customs policies and import duties. These charges must be paid by the recipient, and any information requested must be provided by the recipient to clear customs
- The Herb Depot cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any items or charge any import duties. Should the package be confiscated, and the package not returned back to us, The Herb Depot cannot be held accountable for the refund of your order. You must bare this risk when placing your order to the U.S.
- Should the package be refused at the border and returned back to us in good condition, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment. A refund confirmation email will then be sent to you (shipping costs will not be included in the refund)
Returns at The Herb Depot
- We accept returns of unopened / unused items (in saleable condition) within 30 days from the original date of purchase
- Bulk herbs are final sale items
- Shipping costs will not be covered by us for returns
- Once item(s) have been received and inspected, your refund will be issued immediately in the original form of payment and a refund confirmation email will be sent to you
- Refund does not include initial shipping fees
- Your bank may require additional time to post this transaction to your account. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles from the day you return your merchandise for your account to be credited
- Should an item be returned due to an incorrect address, The Herb Depot is not responsible for postal return/retrieval charges. Once the parcel is retrieved, we will issue a refund to you (original shipping costs will not be included). A new order can be placed again with your correct address. Please note: Should there be a retrieval postal fee, this charge will be deducted from your total refund. A refund confirmation email will be sent to you; along with a secondary email with the retrieval receipt attached. We thank you for your understanding.
- Please send returns to our store address:
The Herb Depot
407-409 Dundas St. West