Our closest intersection is Dundas Street West and Beverley Street, and within 5 minutes walking distance from Spadina Ave (East of Spadina) and Dundas St W.
We are close walking distance to the west side of The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO).
From the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW)
- Merge onto Gardiner Expressway East.
- Turn left onto Lower Spadina Avenue/Spadina Avenue.
- Continue to follow Spadina Avenue.
- Turn right onto Dundas Street West.
- The Herb Depot is on your right side of Dundas Street and Grange Place.
From the 401
- Take the Avenue Road South exit.
- Continue on Avenue Road to Dundas St West.
- Turn right onto Dundas Street West and you will soon see The Herb Depot at the corner of Dundas and Grange Place on your left side.
The St. Patrick stop on the Yonge-University-Spadina line is the closest stop to The Herb Depot. It is 3 blocks from University or a 5 minute walk.
If you're taking the 505 Dundas streetcar from the east, get off at McCaul Street. If you're arriving from the west, get off at Beverley Street. The streetcar stops are located conveniently close to The Herb Depot.
If you are arriving on the 510 Spadina streetcar from the north or south, get off at Dundas Street and walk east along Dundas. You will see The Herb Depot on the right hand side before you reach Grange Place. It is 3 blocks from Spadina or about a 5 minute walk.
Please don't hesitate to call us (416)593-8878 if you need further assistance.
We look forward to seeing you!