Seirogan Antidiarrheal 正露丸 (DIARRHEA RELIEF)
Seirogan is a well-known Japanese traditional herbal medicine for the treatment of occasional diarrhea.
Beechwood (Creosotum) Extract...44.4 mg
Gambir (Uncaria Gambir)…22.2 mg
Phellodendron Bark (Phellodendron Amurense) …33.3 mg
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhizae Radix)...16.7 mg
Mandarin Orange Peel (Citrus Reticulata)...33.3 mg
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamon Cassia)...3.0 mg
Carmellose Calcium, Glycerin, Water
For adults and children 12 years and older, take 3 pills after a meal with warm water up to 3-4 times per day. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Pregnant or lactating women should not take this product without consulting a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Not for prolonged use, but for occasional use only.
- If you are taking other medication of have a medical condition, consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhea persists for more than two days or in the presence of high fever, consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For your protection, do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.